EmployALL can find you quality applicants for your business needs
- Meets Staffing and Business Needs:
Matching employers with suitable jobseekers with a disability.
- Provides Training on Workplace Accommodations:
Training on the use of assistive devices, adaptive technologies and other workplace accommodations.
- Creates a More Inclusive Workplace:
Training on best practices for work with employees with disabilities.
- On-the-Job Support with Clients:
Support with addressing on-the-job employment issues through job coaching and retention services.
Services for Employers
- Receive free job matching services
- Pre-screened, work ready, motivated candidates
- Increase diversity in the workplace by accessing untapped workforce
- Employer training incentives
- Long term retention support
Why Choose EmployALL
Attentive to your business needs
- Customized meetings where we focus on finding the candidate that offers the right fit for your company
- No pressure contact , no obligation
- A service that you can count on
- Proven track record of satisfied employers
- Professional and timely service
- Ongoing support available to assist with success of new hires
- Find qualified applicants quickly and efficiently
- Access to a diverse pool of pre-screened qualified candidates
- We offer more than just a resume. We provide additional information about the candidate to make your decision easier
- Support to ease time constraints associated with hiring
- Always available to assist you
- Supplemental training supports available for eligible candidates
- Follow up and supports for long term employee retention
- Professional staff trained to handle your hiring needs
EmployALL SAVES TIME and SAVES MONEY!
To learn more contact:
For those hard of hearing or deaf (TTY) 1-877-215-9530
In partnership with: