EmployALL Can Help You Find Work
- We will help you find the right job, making sure you have the right skills to succeed
- We work with hundreds of employers to find jobs for people with disabilities
- We have been helping people with varying disabilities for many years
- We focus on understanding your needs, then matching you with an employer
- We will provide long term job support to ensure your success in employment
Supporting people who face complex barriers as a result of a disability, securing competitive and sustainable employment.
Services for Job Seekers
- Individualized job search, coaching and accommodations services
- Job readiness workshops and skills training
- Funding for Assistive Devices
- Funding for work clothes
- Competitive work opportunities with human, social and health supports
- Ongoing job retention support
How It Works
Together, we look at various employment opportunities available to you within your community. You will be provided with effective and thorough assessments of your existing skills, abilities, interests and experience. Then, a personal employment plan is created.
Active Job Search
Our Job Developers have a strong connections with many employers. We assist you with your job search, with a focus on achieving the best possible match for your interests and skills. We can also identify changes to your work site that may be required to help you be successful.
We will help you to obtain the skills necessary to find work. This may include providing you with skill set training, on –the- job training, resume development, and interview skills.
Once you have paid employment we will continue to help. We will provide you with ongoing support, to help you establish yourself in the job. Support can come in many forms depending on what your needs are, and may include an on-site job coach while you develop the skills necessary for your job.
- Individuals must self-identify as a person with a disability
- Be a resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada; and,
- Unemployed or currently non-competitive
- Individuals in the final year of their secondary or postsecondary studies (full or part-time) and who require post-graduation supports in transitioning to the labour market are also eligible for the program.
- Employed individuals who are at risk of losing their job and/or experiencing difficulty performing the essential duties of their job unless they are able to access disability-related work supports.
To learn more contact:
For those hard of hearing or deaf (TTY) 1-877-215-9530
In partnership with: